Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dining at the Hoffmanns'

More snow overnight! This is Virginia?

At least the birds have a place to dine. No reservations needed but there is a wait! The lobby (trees and shrubs) is full.


I am having such fun taking bird and squirrel pictures. Even the elusive cardinal posed for me - repeatedly!

You will be seeing lots more of my nature photos. The scattered seeds on the deck railing and the table on the porch are really bringing the birds in close. I can take photos from the comfort of my recliner and not even get cold!
Can you believe I have taken 1500 shots since Christmas? What a fun day!

And I am so grateful for power and heat!

5 comments:

Shining Windows said...

i am doing the exact same thing here. blizzard conditions, but i am snapping shots from the comfort of my warm house!

Unknown said...

Love this picture. I love to watch the birds in my butterfly bush. It's right out my window. Haven't seen any lately. I don't have a feeder, but would like to get one sometime. Linda

Abounding Treasures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

You have such great bird pictures! Sounds like you're having lots of fun with that camera!

C. Stuart said...

Nice action shot and I love the caption!