Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chaos

Many of my craft supplies are kept in units of plastic drawers. When they were moved it seems they were turned over as they were handled. One unit of eight drawers was even sitting in my studio upside down! The result was utter chaos. My drawers of thread looked like this.

After sorting you can see the result. This is only a small bit of the organizing the studio needs. My first effort was to get things out of boxes so there was room to move around. I stuffed everything willy-nilly onto shelves and into cabinets. Now I have to make sense of it all.


In the midst of the chaos, this guy sat quietly, not realizing THE HAND loomed!

4 comments:

Pondside said...

That's sometimes the hardest part of a move - the making sense of the stuff that was just dropped into rooms. Take it slow - you're there to stay and can take your time settling in.
Watch out for that Hand!

CHERI said...

The picture of your spools of thread is so colorful...love it! But now that little fella is just plain weird! Thanks for commenting on my blog and YES you are right...I do live in south GA. Can't believe your recognized that from the railroad tracks. We actually live in Fitzgerald (near Tifton, 70 miles southeast of Valdosta. Can't imagine leaving and going as far as you did...but the things we do for love & marriage.

sheila from life @ #17 said...

okay, the Looming Hand had me laughing :)

sheila from life @ #17 said...

more SE GA :)