Thursday, January 12, 2012

What next?


I have really been wanting to work with my fabric now that the monkey (my photo exhibit) is off my back. So am I working with fabric? No! I did a macro photo shoot of a stack of old books and a pair of antique eyeglasses on my coffee table. Those are not finished yet but I did get a few good shots. Then I went into the woods and took pictures of tree stumps. Yes, tree stumps. The grain of the wood is so interesting.

Tonight I have been playing around making wild abstract art on Photoshop Elements. What fun. I'm thinking these can be printed on fabric and they can be stamped, stitched and embellished.

This first one is a collage of two pictures. I'm linking to Little Red House for Mosaic Monday. Join the party!



Take my Heart!


Don't you think the next two should be called Lollipop Trees?



So many possibilities -  I don't know where to start!

4 comments:

Dar said...

Personally loving the trees, Lollipop Trees? or were those Bubble Trees?
Love them.
BlessYourHeart

TexWisGirl said...

that first one is absolutely stunning! gorgeous creation!

Unknown said...

Very interesting. The first one is my favorite although I like the color on the lollypop trees, cute name.

Stephanie said...

I tend to agree with the comment on the first one. Great ideas!