Monday, July 26, 2010

Adorable Squirrels

It's Monday again and time for Mosaic Monday at Little Red House.

I love to watch squirrels. And I NEVER pass up a chance to photograph one. That is probably why I have at least 100 squirrel pictures. But every one is sooooo cute! Look at these and deny it!

This guy sat and groomed himself long enough for me to get some good shots. I love the way one arm is holding the other. Have you ever seen a squirrel sit like that?

This picture of the squirrel relaxing on the deck railing is my favorite. He looks like a roller ran over him. I think we need a cute caption on this. Any suggestions? I could use him on a card - something like "I was so busy I missed your birthday."

What can I say? Adorable.

Anyone else enjoy squirrels?

5 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I love the little critters. When we lived in Alaska lo these many years ago, we had one that came in a little window up near the ceiling, ran along the edge of the ceiling on a railing and came down to play in a wheel that our dad had made for him - very cute.

My Dream Canvas said...

Cute mosaic!!I am hosting a Giveaway on my blog and would love for you to stop by.

Pondside said...

What great shots you got!
I like your idea for the card - but I think it would also be good with a caption about taking things easy or taking a break.

http://jackieinsurrey.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

I quite like to see squirrels but am glad they stay in our copse wood most of the time, I would hate them to get into the house.
Jackie in UK

g.suzie said...

Too funny, we all have days when we feel like that little squirel. . .Great photos!