Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Relaxing Snowy Day

I did get up and go to work this morning. The rain was changing to snow and by the time I arrived in Orange, everything had turned white and the snow was really coming down. We decided there would not be enough business for me to be needed at Sherri's Shop. After a quick stop at the grocery store where the milk shelves were nearly empty, I headed home. In Virginia we always stock up on bread and milk when it snows even an inch!

At home, hubby, the cats and I settled in for a cozy day. Here is Big Guy doing his share!


1 comment:

blushing rose said...

Nancy ~ About the time you don't stock up on bread & milk is when the lines go down & no power ... we do the same. Thus far, we have 6" in our region in MD. It is gorgeous, winter wonderland.

TTFN ~Marydon
Join me @ our new blog ~
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com